top of page

POSTPONED - Northside Multi Sport Camp

Hello Parents/Carers,

We regret to inform you and the children that our Northside Multi Sport Camp at Kedron starting tomorrow cannot go ahead and has been POSTPONED. As announced today, we have been forced to follow the QLD State Governments directive to enter a mandatory 3 day lock down.

We will do our very best to try and hold this postponed event during this June/July school holiday period, however it will depend greatly on what restrictions will be in place next week, as well as our own logistical circumstances like venue hire, coach availability, restrictions on numbers etc.

In the event that we cannot hold this postponed event during this school holiday period or you cannot attend the new dates, you are entitled to a camp credit of the same value for future camps. We will be holding our Multi Sport Camps again at the same venues during the September and December/January school holiday periods. We hope that one of the future dates will suit your circumstances.

We will keep you updated as soon as we can about future dates planned. To make sure you receive these updates, please add < > to your email contacts or safe list.

We will also be posting updates via Facebook:

Like and follow our page to stay updated.

Just like you, we will be stuck at home with our three kids (9, 7 & 2) so keep an eye on Facebook for some videos of the events we had planned in a "limited edition".

(I apologies for my Facebook post 1 hour before the QLD Premiere's announcement that may have caused some confusion about the camp going ahead, depending on what time you read it. Things change so rapidly!)

We thank you for your support.

Stay Safe, Happy, Active and Healthy.

Chris and Rach.

bottom of page